The Leadership Development Program (LDP) is an integrated experiential curriculum designed to explore the opportunities and challenges of the workplace from an Asian and Asian American cultural lens and helps participants develop their own paths to leadership positions. It is designed for Asian and Asian American employees of leading global corporations in first-second line management positions.
Unlike traditional executive education programs, the intensive, interactive five-day program Leadership Development Program is tailored specifically with the needs of Asian and Asian American leaders in mind. It helps participants realize differences between Asian and American business culture and helps them bridge the gap while retaining their Asian values. Asian and Asian American employees will come out of the program with the understanding, self-confidence and tools to take action and determine their own route to professional and leadership success.
Since 1989, more than 125 corporations have sent over 2,500 participants to this innovative program. The program is held annually in Los Angeles or New York, NY.
Check out some of our LDP Alumni Testimonials!
- Only leadership development program designed by and for Asian and Asian Americans.
- Safe, supportive and open environment for Asian and Asian Americans to discuss issues and challenges facing Asians in the workplace.
- Examination of impact of cultural values on perceptions and behaviors.
- Involvement and interaction with leading Asian American corporate executives.
- Application of experiential learning concepts that impact performance.
- 360-degree feedback assessment and comprehensive report.
- Participation in a complex leadership and team problem solving simulation.
- Networking with Asian and Asian American participants representing multiple functions, industries, regions and sectors.
Program Location and Dates
$3,800 (Includes instruction, materials, and meals. Travel and lodging not included)
Register Online Now
|Leadership Education for Asian Pacifics, Inc. (LEAP) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.|
For additional information, please contact:
Grace Toy, Sr. VP of Administration & CFO
(213) 485-1422 x4117